A new product has been added to the LM range, the LM971 Bluetooth® 5.1 audio module.
- Bluetooth® 5.1
- Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo support*
- aptX™ HD and cVc noise cancellation options
- Ultra-low power consumption with A2DP streaming as low as 4.8 mA
- Configurable DSP Interfaces
- Integrated battery charging
- Thermistor supported options
- Programmable audio master clock (MCLK)
- 1 x bidirectional 24-bit I²S interface
- Digital microphone inputs with the capability to interface with up to 6 digital microphones
- Stereo analogue outputs configurable as differential Class-AB headphone outputs or differential high effciency Class-D outputs
- Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware upgrade support
The LM971 is a programmable Bluetooth® 5.1 audio module based on an extremely low power architecture which has been designed for use in Bluetooth® stereo headsets and speakers, and supports Qualcomm aptX™. This module is engineered for low power performance even in demanding use cases, supporting longer battery life in virtually all operating modes.
The LM971 offers powerful multi-core processing, designed to enable complex use cases, and helps to support premium audio technologies. The onboard antenna makes this module ready to be added as a complete wireless audio solution to any project.
With options for analog and digital audio inputs and outputs, as well as aptX™ codecs, third-party DAC support and Truewireless™ functionality, the LM971 offers a wide range of top quality audio features.
*Please contact our sales team for further information firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 428 2647