A new product has been added to the LM range, The LM843 WiFi 802.11ac / Bluetooth® 5.0 2T2R Combi Module.
Supplied in two module variants
With 2 x IPEX, or 2 x RF Line Out
- 802.11ac standard + MIMO on 5G
- 2T2R, Wave-2 Compliant + (2×2 ) MU-MIMO. MIMO offers extended bandwidth for reception and throughput
- USB 2.0 Maximum Throughput 480Mbps (58.7MBps)
- ISM Bands (2.4GHz or 5GHz)
- IEEE support: 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac/
- Cross Standard Connections 802.11n connection and/or connected to 802.11a/b/g devices
- Two antenna options are available; 2x IPEX, or 2x RF Line Out
- Theoretical Maximum Bandwidths • 173.3 Mbps using 20MHz • 400. Mbps using 40MHz • 866.7Mbps using 80MHz
- Bluetooth 5.0 Dual Mode Support for simultaneous connections over LE and BR/EDR
- Enhanced BT/WIFI Coexistence Control to improve transmission quality in different profiles and support for multiple Low Energy
- positions (Sniff / Sniff Sub-rating)
- REACH / RoHS / Low Halogen compliant.
Classic and LE can operate simultaneously.
The Realtek IC, RTL8822CU using a USB main interface. LM843 offers high throughput for both WiFi and Bluetooth® connections, connected via a (HCI) USB interface.