Accounts Assistant Sage 50 Full-Time role with immediate start, Excel and Word, plus processing and dealing with customer services in Kentish Town, NW5 1LP. (Gospel Oak / Highgate Area).
Minimum 2 YEARS+ SAGE 50
Plus at least 3 of the 6 following Modules
- Sales Orders
- Invoice & Credits
- Purchase Orders
- Supply chain
Experience with other modules an advantage.
- Nominal Codes
- Bank Accounts
- Sage Report Designer
LM is a forward thinking, busy and fast growing manufacturer in the wireless industry with plenty of opportunities, based in North London, this varied role requires someone special!
We require a proactive and experienced person to work in the Accounts Team supporting with Sales Ledger and Customer Services. Your day to day duties will include dealing with customers by email and phone, investigating and solving queries, managing Sales Orders, working with and assisting with the Purchase Ledger. Posting’s, entering payments, dealing with EOM as well as a few admin duties.
Although no experience of our industry is required, the candidate must have experience in Sales Ledger, Customer Services and Admin (B2B).
A friendly and helpful disposition is essential be able to grow excellent working relationships and fulfil the needs our customers.
The candidate is required to be highly organised, neat and tidy. Being flexible and adaptable to change is also important with the need to work under pressure and multi-task, attention to detail is crucial.
Personal Qualities / Skill’s Required/ Preferred
- Ability to work quickly and with confidence
- Able to act on own initiative when the situation demands
- Able to communicate and ask for assistance when needed
- Aiming to be entirely self-responsible for the positon
- Ability to plan each day’s priorities
- PC skills and experience essential for Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Good English, spelling and grammar.
- Accuracy and attention to important details
- Be a problem solver
- Reliable to produce high quality work and complete tasks
- Aware of the needs of customers and the company
- Provide excellent quality of customer service at all times
- Good time keeping and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and willing, honest and disciplined
- Clean, neat, tidy and organised
- Loyal and dedicated to the company
In Return the company will offer
Starting salary between £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience and the amount of skills you meet from our requirements.
Flexible working hours, ideally 9.00 – 5.30pm with one hour lunch.
You will be expected to work extra hours during busy periods as the current person is working two days until 6pm and one till 6.30pm.
On average an extra three hours per week.
A flexible 9.30 and/or 10am start is available when needed, or if desired, your start and finish times can be changed to suit.
About LM & You
“Our company started in 2004 and has recently gained a large increase in sales and therefore looking to expand slowly. We are looking for a candidate who desires a long term position to grow their experience in the company and in return the company can be generous too. If you’re a person who would like further their personal growth, we are a company which listens to our employee’s. We would like to see each of our employee’s paid above the London average once they have proven themselves.”