WiFi USB Adapter 433Mbps – LM808
Maximum Data Rates at
- 72.2 Mbps Using 20MHz bandwidth.
- 150 Mbps Using 40MHz bandwidth.
- 433.3Mbps Using 80MHz bandwidth.
- Operates over ISM bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 20MHz / 40MHz / 80MHz Bandwidth Transmission.
- Modulation OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM and 256QAM Convolutional Coding Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 5/6.
- WiFi Direct and support for WiFi P2P PAN network.
WiFi USB Adapter 433Mbps - LM808Uses a USB 2.0 interface in order to communicate with host. It uses a Realtek IC that fully supports all of the 808.11 Bands IEEE 802.11 ac Draft 2.0 and 802.11 a/b/g/n specifications and is backward compatible while using 802.11n standard. The LM808 is for users requiring a high-performance wireless client. Also supporting WiFi Direct feature that can easily build a WiFi P2P PAN network. The WiFi USB Adapter supports the Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) with one transmits and one receive paths (1T1R). Features include support for both 20MHz, 40MHz and 80MHz channel bandwidth, and combined with BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM and 256QAM modulation of the individual subcarriers and offers a compatible coding rate of 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 5/6, and provides up to 433.3 Mbps over IEEE 802.11ac while using 80MHz bandwidth.
Certifications OTHER DECLARATIONS ECCN / CCATS